Have you recently experienced a missed schedule post error in WordPress? If so, don’t worry – you’re not alone. This common issue can be incredibly frustrating and confusing for those unfamiliar with the WordPress platform. But luckily, there are some simple fixes that can help get your content published without any further delay. In this article, I will discuss how to fix a missed schedule post error in WordPress quickly and efficiently.
How to Fix the Missed Schedule Post Error in WordPress?
- The most common reason is due to an incorrect timezone . Make sure you set the correct time zone for your location. To do so, in your WordPress dashboard visit here “Settings >> General”. There select the timezone to your location and then save changes. Also, you can check the date and time options there and make sure those are correct.
- Check your hosting provider’s server time table. Some hosting providers may have a server time that differs from the time you set up on your WordPress site. This may cause scheduled posts to be published at the wrong time.
- WordPress has a built-in “cron job,” which operates time-scheduled tasks, such as scheduling posts to be published. If your cron tasks are not working efficiently, you might inadvertently experience WordPress scheduling article failures. You can use plugin like WP Crontrol to view and control WP-Cron system. Also you can reach to your WordPress webmaster to check it for you.
- If there’s a plugin that alters WordPress’s handling of scheduled posts, this might be why you weren’t able to publish the recent schedule post. To narrow down the issue you might need to disable all the plugins and reactivating them one by one to find the faulty plugin. Again you can reach your WordPress developer to help you with this.
- If none of the above steps help, you may need to contact your hosting service provider or an experienced WordPress expert for assistance.
Additionally, it’s important to keep your installation of WordPress updated so that this Missed Schedule Post Error in WordPress error does not occur in the future. Taking these steps will help ensure that your website and its content stay up-to-date without any hiccups.