If you’re a WordPress user, you know that a Visual Editor is a great tool for creating and editing content. Unfortunately, some users have experienced issues with white text and missing buttons in the Visual Editor. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to fix this issue quickly and easily.
Solving White Text and Missing Buttons in WordPress Visual Editor
- Secondly, always make sure to use the latest version of WordPress, plugins, and themes for maximum compatibility and performance.
- Third, enable the correct user permissions.
- Try disabling all of your plugins, and see whether this action resolves the problem. If so, try re-activating your plugins one by one to identify which plugin was at fault.
- You could try switching to a default WordPress theme (e.g., Twenty Twenty) to see if your currently active theme is causing the error.
- If it did not fix Fix White Text and Missing Buttons in WordPress Visual Editor, try clearing your browser cache and cookies then reloading the page.
- You might also want to enable the “Track Changes” option in the visual editor by going to “Users” “Your Profile” and checking “Track Changes.” Then, save your changes and check whether that resolves the issue.
If none of the techniques work, it’s possible that your WordPress setup or server configuration are contributing to your error message. If that’s the case, it may be helpful to contact your web hosting provider or WordPress developer for additional advice.