Logging into your WordPress website should be a quick and straightforward process. But, what happens when the Login Page Redirecting Issue in WordPress occurs? It’s an issue that can cause a lot of stress and frustration for website owners, as it prevents them from accessing their WordPress site. If you are experiencing this issue, then don’t worry! In this article, I’ll discuss the causes of the Login Page Redirecting Issue in WordPress and provide solutions on how to fix it quickly and easily. With my tips, you will be able to get access back to your WordPress site in no time at all!
How to Fix Login Page Redirecting Issue In WordPress?
- Clear your browser cache & cookies, and if the problem persists, try logging in again.
- Make sure that you are using the accurate URL for the login page. The default login URL for a WordPress site is “yoursite.com wp-login.php”.
- Review your site’s plugins for possibly faulty ones that could be causing the online problem you’re currently experiencing. You can temporarily disable all of your plugins and test logging into the site again to see if the problem is resolved. For this use a FTP client and rename the plugins (wp-content/plugins) folder like “plugins-old”. If the issue resolved try rename the folder again to “plugins”. Then activate them one by one to narrow down the plugin that is causing the issue.
- Check for any mistakes in your .htaccess file. You can try renaming the .htaccess file and attempting to log back in. If this resolves the matter, you can create a new .htaccess file simply going here “Settings >> Permalink” and then “click Save changes”.
- If none of the suggestions listed above fix the problem, you may need to contact your host for further assistance. They may be able to figure out the origin of the issue and help you resolve it.
Finally, don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you require further assistance.